Thursday, March 12, 2009

This is a rather random picture considering the others on my blog. Several weeks ago one of my favorite "bloggers" (also my sister) asked, " What is your favorite dish towel pattern?" I've embroidered six or seven from this set. There's nothing like a good cup of Java to get you going in the morning or to enjoy while visiting with a friend. Come on over and I'll brew us a cup.

3 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Well, you do mighty fine work!

Dorene said...

I love it! I wonder if Mom would have embroidered it, or thought it too different and wouldn't do it? I have not seen that pattern - I'm coming - ready to take you up on your offer.

Dorene said...

Ha, I am sitting here using Dorene's computer! This is Carolyn - she must be signed in because it took me as Dorene and I didn't know it until the above comment was posted as Dorene.