Sunday, March 15, 2009


I thought this amaryllis was dead, but decided to repot it any way. It must have liked fresh soil and more room. I've been watching and waiting for it to bloom. It looks like I'll miss the flowers, which is really a disappointment. I'm leaving today and won't be back until the 24th. I'm quite sure by the looks of it Craig will get to enjoy the flowers, if he even notices them. He's been given instructions to take pictures of them. HaHa


Note: Any suggestions on getting rid of the shadows I always have with pictures taken in this house.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Mona and others will be more help than I, but yes, there are ways to put light on a shadow and cancel the shadow. That doesn't mean I know how to do the tricks but we can talk about them when I come home. You can also block out the light causing the shadow.

Have a safe trip. Sorry the flower may bloom while you are gone. It would have made a beautiful post!

Montanagirl said...

Maybe use one of those light reflector thingies that the professionals use? I don't know. Or, you could brush it out in Photoshop!! (lol) Nice photo though.

Connie said...

I just awarded you the "Sisterhood Award". You can read more about it at http://www.reachingoutandup.blogspot.com

Your posts are filled with encouragement and humor - it has been fun to see that side of you through your blog.