Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's been awhile since I've added to this blog. There have been several reasons: first of all my computer decided to crash, I was getting ready to leave for a wedding, and I have been gone for 10 days. I'm back home. Unfortunately the new computer was not sitting on my doorstep as I had hoped. It seems it won't be here till next Monday, right before I leave for 4 days of meetings. I'm not sure when I will be back on for my lengthy update.

2 comments:

Montanagirl said...

I'll be waiting! I couldn't get on the internet today, send or receive email, nor could I get the blog to load, nor did my Norton Live Update work on my other computer. But now, everything seems to be back in motion. Looking forward to your future posts.

Connie said...

I hope your new computer works really well for you. You certainly have had some problems. Will look forward to your pics!