Ok, so making purses doesn't qualify on the "to do list" of the wedding duties, but that's what I've been doing anyway. They're made in the wedding colors, does that count. The slumber party went very well. At dark they all headed outside to play kick the can. They played till they could not stand the cold any longer. They came in the house and settled in to watch a movie, several were asleep with in just a few minutes. The birthday girl lasted about 15 minutes then disappeared upstaris. When I went up to see what had happened to her, she was tucked in bed, with the light on, sound asleep.
5 comments:
How wonderful to hear that kids still play kick the can!!! wonderful!! Sounds like you got off a little easy! lol I love your purse, and I love brown and pink! Those would be cute gifts for the bridesmaids. Is that what it's for? I guess all that fresh air made everyone sleepy...good deal!...debbie
Your purse turned out beautiful! Those colors are great together.
Would you believe I do not know how to play 'kick the can'? Sounds like they had so much fun.
Now, I want to see a pic of the necklaces you are making!
Cute purse. Like the colors! Glad the slumber party went well. Ah, to be 13 again....
I won't be blogging tomorrow so I wanted to stop in today and wish you a wonderful Mothers Day. I hope your girls remember you with cards, or calls, or something! How about roses and chocolates? Oh well, one can always dream. Actually, I think you deserve a vacation to Hawaii. Maybe we should go together.
Aunt Lois- CUTE PURSE!!!! I Love the colors!!!! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment