As you can see by this little iris that has spread it's wings in my flowerbed/weed patch, spring really is trying to arrive in Montana. Mother Nature just refuses to let us believe spring is really here.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beautiful!! I love Iris! Am happy to hear that you are going to have spring after all. Hard to believe your just having spring while I sit on my back deck with trees full of leaves and flowers blooming everywhere! Bet your kids are happy! Surly, they have to be tired of all the snow and cold weather...debbie
3 comments:
Beautiful!! I love Iris! Am happy to hear that you are going to have spring after all. Hard to believe your just having spring while I sit on my back deck with trees full of leaves and flowers blooming everywhere! Bet your kids are happy! Surly, they have to be tired of all the snow and cold weather...debbie
How cheerful! I love the deep color. Nice pic.
Oh, you can almost touch the velvet on the petals. Yes!
Post a Comment