Everyone have a Happy Easter. I'm hoping all will have spring weather and a great time with family and friends. I will be leaving for Billings after work to spent the weekend, through Monday, with my daughters and grandchildren.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Here kitty, kitty!! How sweet! You have to admit they are pretty - and kinda cute. Have a great time on your trip and drive safe. We are having our Easter Egg Hunt at 1 pm and then dinner - should be fun. Can't wait! Take Care and Happy Easter to you and your family...debbie
Oh no! I'm glad he didn't show up while I was there. I would not have been so brave as to get my camera. I would have been fleeing to the house at full speed.
Wonderful Easter aroma...for sure if this kitty shows up. What a hoot! Hopefully all your aromas and situations were much better than this!! But then again...
4 comments:
Here kitty, kitty!! How sweet! You have to admit they are pretty - and kinda cute. Have a great time on your trip and drive safe. We
are having our Easter Egg Hunt at 1 pm and then dinner - should be fun. Can't wait! Take Care and Happy Easter to you and your family...debbie
How cute is that? This photo is great, and as close as I care to get to him!
Oh no! I'm glad he didn't show up while I was there. I would not have been so brave as to get my camera. I would have been fleeing to the house at full speed.
Hope your trip goes well.
Wonderful Easter aroma...for sure if this kitty shows up. What a hoot! Hopefully all your aromas and situations were much better than this!! But then again...
Post a Comment