
The grandchildren received kites for Easter. Their kite flying adventure did not last long since the winds were too gusty and strong. The kite in the second picture made noises as it swooped through the air. A pleasing sound to my ears. I have not accomplished much this weekend. I got my nose stuck in a book and decided that was where I wanted it to stay. Now I'm thinking why did I waste the whole weekend reading a book when I have so many things I should be doing.
Preston and I went to the talent show today. Cadence and two of her classmates participated. They did a good job with their song and dance routine. I did not stay till the completion, Preston just gets too restless. The lady behind us said he wasn't bothering her, she knew how it was, she has 8 children.
3 comments:
Good to see a kite in the air again. That swoosh is strong music to the ears.
Glad Cadence was feeling well enough to do her routine.
Brings back childhood memories. We flew kites all summer long. I lived in Texas then and we had perfect winds to fly a kite. sounds like the Talent Show was fun. Hey, nothing wrong with reading...lol..I've done the same thing many times. Sometimes it's nice to just sit and read without too many distractions...debbie
What a fun thing to do - flying a kite. Good for you guys!
Post a Comment