
Such cold weather and snow on the ground. I feel so sorry for these poor little guys. This is one of three sets of twins born this afternoon. I do not remember it being this cold so late in the year, it was -25° early this morning. But like a friend told Craig, "Lois' memory card is full you really need to buy her a new one."
3 comments:
Oh they are so sweet - but this weather is awful for baby animals. I feel so sorry for them. Three sets of twins is wonderful! May they be strong.
Hey, your memory card isn't full because you keep expanding it!!
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most! Hang in there, Kid, you'll find that it's not quite full...yet. Cute pictures...
What a sweet picture. It looks like the babies could use some of Mom's wool! Memory card? What memory card? (lol)
Post a Comment